If you are unfamiliar with their awards, I must score sites based on the following questions:
- How pleasing is the site design given the target audience?
- How easy is the site to navigate?
- Is the copy on the site telling the message effectively?
- How innovative is the site? (in terms of layout, design, content and technology)
- Does the content seem appropriate to the audience? Does it seem to be dynamic and interesting?
- How well does the site use technology to increase the user’s experience?
- How well does the site allow the user to interact with the site provider?
Good luck to all of the submissions in 2020. To see the winners of previous years, visit https://jasong.us/321bN8Z. To see the winners from 2003, my first year, visit http://www.webaward.org/winners_result.asp?8312#.XwiRQxOSkuU