I’ve been reviewing Pluralsight courses lately for my team to review. There are some really good courses that have come been published soon. While I couldn’t list them all, here are some to pay attention to:
- Getting Started with Swagger Tools - Swagger Tools is the leading platform for describing RESTful web services. This course will teach you how to use Swagger Tools to describe, document, generate code, and test RESTful web APIs based on the OpenAPI standard.
- Implementing and Managing Microsoft Azure Multi-factor Authentication - In this course, you’ll learn how to use Azure Multi-factor Authentication to leverage a user’s mobile device to add an extra layer of security to your applications and systems. You’ll learn all the integration and admin features available.
- Demystifying the AWS Certified Solutions Architect: Associate Exam - This course will teach you how to correctly approach the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam, how to decipher the exam blueprint, and provide you with tools, techniques, and strategies to tackle the exam.
- Type-Driven Development: Designing with Types - In this session, Justin Hewlett and Ted Monchamp will introduce the basics of Algebraic Data Types in F#, practice creating types to express a simple domain, and make invalid states trigger a compile error.
- Web Application Penetration Testing: Client-side Testing - Do not let hackers execute different client-side attacks on your website. This course will teach you how to be proficient in performing client-side attacks like Cross Site Scripting, HTML Injection, Client-side redirects, and explain how to fix them.
- Logging, Monitoring and Observability in Google Cloud - This three-day instructor-led course teaches participants techniques for monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving infrastructure and application performance in Google Cloud. Guided by the principles of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), and using a combination of presentations, demos, hands-on labs, and real-world case studies, attendees gain experience with full-stack monitoring, real-time log management and analysis, debugging code in production, tracing application performance bottlenecks, and profiling CPU and memory usage.
- Targeting Stakeholders - Unlock the imperative ingredient of creating a successful product rooted in strategy. This course will teach a perfect intersection of stakeholders and customers to understand the needs and concerns of these groups with effective communication.
- Using React Hooks - React Hooks bring state and lifecycle events to React Functional Components as well as streamlining code that previously was coupled and complex. Learn techniques for using React Hooks including Redux-like state management with React Context.
Pluralsight also has 33% off personal annual and premium subscriptions right now. If you are looking to skill up, I’d definitely consider looking into Pluralsight more.