Full Stack Developer Openings at biBERK
● 1 minute(s) to read ● Permalink ● suggest edit
In addition to the .NET Developer role I mentioned last week, I now have several openings for full stack developers. As a developer on our team, you will create cutting edge functionality and help to enable our team to be cloud-first.
Here’s a quick look at the qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Related field or equivalent working experience.
- 4+ Years of proven experience as a full stack developer
- Commercial Property and Casualty insurance experience
- Practical working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC, and .NET Core
- Strong design, coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication, collaboration capabilities, and attention to detail
- Understanding of architectural, design, and agile patterns and methodologies
- Expertise with TypeScript, SPA frameworks (Angular, React, etc.) and Azure technologies
- Understanding of CSS pre-processors
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience implementing unit tests
Does this sound like a role that you’d be interested in? Let’s chat. Visit jasong.us/3ccK880 and apply so we can talk!
Below you’ll find a list of the current openings on my team updated on 3/15/2023. If you are interested, I encourage you to apply to the posting directly. If you do not apply, we cannot have a conversation about the positions.