We’re continuing to add more available roles. Previously, I mentioned that we’re hiring full stack developers as well as .NET developers. In addition to these roles, I’m now also looking for a business analyst that has commercial Property and Casualty experience.
Here’s a quick look at the qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Business/Related field or equivalent working experience.
- 4+ Years of proven experience as a business analyst
- Commercial Property and Casualty insurance experience
- Experience with gathering and documenting thorough business requirements and user acceptance criteria
- Strong knowledge of generating process documentation
- Outstanding communication, collaboration capabilities, problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Expertise with SQL and other query languages
If this sounds like something of interest then let’s chat. Visit jasong.us/34dGU0A and apply so we can talk!