The past couple of days, I talked about getting started with Snowflake and also how to query Snowflake using .NET. In just a few more weeks, you can learn even more by attending the Data Cloud Summit on November 17th.
During the Data Cloud Summit, you’ll learn how you can easily unify, integrate, and analyze previously siloed data to enable your organization to become data driven. This is a one-day virtual event that will feature Snowflake experts and industry leaders. You’ll choose one of eight tracks:
- Keynote and Headline Interviews
- Unlock the Value of the Data Cloud
- Migrating to Snowflake
- Modernize Your Data Lake and Deliver Data Engineering at Scale
- Supercharge Your Analytics and Data Science
- Build Data Apps and Data Products
- Industry Solutions Spotlight
- Mobilize Your Data with Our Data Superheroes
To register and to see the full agenda, visit https://jasong.us/3dRJY76.