I have yet another opening on my team. This opening is for an Umbraco Developer. Here’s a quick look at the responsibilities and qualifications:
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to build an SEO-friendly front-end application using Umbraco
- Write clean, scalable code using our current technology stack
- Participate and contribute to design, requirements engineering, scrum execution, and technical discussions
- Work with other internal teams and assist with software design and architecture
- Develop strong partnerships with business teams and other groups
- Demonstrate the ability to test and deploy applications and revise, update, debug, and refactor code
- Deliver the required capabilities per biBERK standards
- Enhance the software capabilities by continuous improvement and innovation
- Assist and consult with other Berkshire Hathaway brands on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Related field or equivalent working experience.
- 4+ Years of proven experience as a web developer
- 1+ Year(s) of proven experience as an Umbraco CMS developer
- Commercial Property and Casualty insurance experience
- Practical working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC, and .NET Core
- Strong design, coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication, collaboration capabilities, and attention to detail
- Understanding of architectural, design, and agile patterns and methodologies
If this position is of interest, let’s chat. Visit jasong.us/3mM0IQr and apply so we can talk!
In addition to our Umbraco developer opening, I have several other openings. Below you’ll find a list of the current openings on my team updated on 1/29/2021. If you are interested, I encourage you to apply to the posting directly. If you do not apply, we cannot have a conversation about the positions.
For a complete listing of all biBERK IT openings, click the image below: