Open Azure Day, a Linux digital event, takes place on November 18th and includes presentations from Scott Guthrie and Brendan Burns from Microsoft, Matt Hicks from Red Hat, and Dr. Thomas Di Giacomo from SUSE. Get tips, tools, and technical deep dives from the Linux community’s sharpest minds at Open Azure Day. Hear from open-source innovators like SUSE, Red Hat, Elastic, HashiCorp, Cloudera, Canonical, VMware, and Redis Labs. And discover new ways to upgrade your mission-critical open-source apps and data with Azure.
Register now for this free event and:
- Get insider advice on building secure open-source hybrid and multicloud solutions using your favorite tools.
- Dig deep into game-changing tech like cloud-native app development, Kubernetes, enterprise search, and big data.
- See tools and platforms in action, including OpenShift, Rancher, Terraform, Elasticsearch, Cloudera, and Azure Cache for Redis.
- Ask experts your open-source questions and network with your peers on the event’s live chat platform.
- Save time and workarounds using proven Microsoft and partner solutions, with the support you need to get up and running fast.
Plus, hear how Adobe and Minecraft Realms boosted productivity by natively running mission-critical Linux workloads on Azure.
The event kicks off at 1pm ET (10am PT) and is a 3 hour event. Register for this event by visiting: events1.social27.com/microsoft-open-azure-day/auth