Don’t be AFRAID of missing out on TechBash!!! (see what I did there?) You still have time to get your TechBash tickets. Although, time is running out fast. I highly recommend getting your tickets NOW for TechBash 2023. The excitement is ramping up!
Are you already planning on coming? Here are a few notes to help you prepare:
- Dress appropriately for the weather if you plan on leaving. The average high next week looks to be 42°F with the chance of rain and/or snow showers each day.
- Connect with conference goers before, during, and after the event by connecting to our TechBash Conference Slack.
- Plan your schedule for the event by downloading the TechBash app from the Apple App or Google Play store.
- Pack for more than the cold – remember that our conference is held at the second largest indoor water park resort in North America. In addition, don’t forget to bring your favorite board or card game for family game night. We’ve had attendees bring their Xbox or PlayStation before too.
- Reserve some time for a dinner at one of the Kalahari’s many fine restaurants. While we have great refreshments on Wednesday and Thursday evening as well as a cash bar, we understand that you may want to head to a restaurant with colleagues. Be sure to reserve before they’re booked. Don’t forget to reserve a cabana at the Kalahari water park as well.
Haven’t purchased your conference ticket yet? Like I said above, don’t wait! One day tickets are available for as low as $349 per day.
TechBash 2023 will feature 3 different keynotes, 8 different workshop sessions, over 60 breakout sessions from over 40 different speakers and more! Interact with friends and colleagues at the welcome reception or family game night. Invite your family down to the family day sessions. Enjoy the water park, arcade, and other activities that the Kalahari has to offer. Extend your visit and enjoy outlet shopping, a casino, or take in the great Pocono scenery. Whatever it is that inspires you to attend, we can’t wait to see you there!