In today’s post, I’d like to highlight two key things:
Pluralsight’s Free Month of Technical Training
For the entire month of April, Pluralsight is offering all of their 7000+ expert-led video courses for free. They’re calling this initiative #FREEapril.
If you haven’t heard of Pluralsight before, they are a company that provides technical training covering Software Development, IT Operations, and Information & Cyber Security.
You can find out more about this offer at https://jasong.us/pluralsight.
Spring is Here
The first day of Sprint occurred back on Thursday, March 19th, but with everything going on, you may not have had a chance to let that soak in. It’s a beautiful time to be outside and enjoy the weather. Go for a walk, observe nature, and if you have kids, use it as a great time to show and explain what’s happening outside. You may see bees pollinating flowers, snakes and groundhogs finding their place, or bright blue skies overhead. It’s a great way to take a moment and relax. In fact, on nice days, change your work environment scenery such as working outside from a covered porch or under a patio umbrella so you can still see your screen. Just ensure that if you’re on a call, you keep the outside noises to a minimum. Here are four pictures I took from a midday walk:
Other Posts Related to COVID-19
Below you’ll find the list of other posts in the series:
- COVID-19, Resources, and Technology
- Free Technical Training and Welcome Spring
- Use Docking Station from Home and Add Home Projects
- Technology Events in 2020
- Google’s Stadia Gaming Free for Two Months
- Debugging COVID-19 Data Using Excel
- Hiding Your Background When Working From Home
- Pixel by LabCorp Releases At Home Test
- Blockbuster Surviving Covid-19
- DevAroundTheSun a 24-hour Fundraiser May 12
- Repairing My Lenovo Yoga Pro 2
- Hard Drive Docking Station