Pixel by LabCorp Releases At Home Test
● 1 minute(s) to read ● Permalink ● suggest edit
LabCorp has released an at-home test for COVID-19. Here are a few important notes about the test:
- The test is currently only available for healthcare workers and first responders.
- You must qualify by completing the COVID-19 survey and the test costs $119. When completing the survey, please keep fellow citizens in mind so that tests are distributed to those that need it first.
- Like most of the other available tests, this is a nasal swab test that if not done properly will come back negative when, in turn, you could be positive. You can watch this short instructional video before deciding if you could do it: https://jasong.us/3cDnt3R
- You’ll need to mail your test back via FedEx. Currently, there are no locations to drop your test off at. Test results will typically be available online 1-2 days after the test is received.
- This test is testing whether or not your are infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the coronavirus disease. The test may have a false-negative result if you are in the early stages of COVID-19.
Pixel by LabCorp has provided at-home tests for other common health concerns in the past.
Other Posts Related to COVID-19
Below you’ll find the list of other posts in the series:
- COVID-19, Resources, and Technology
- Free Technical Training and Welcome Spring
- Use Docking Station from Home and Add Home Projects
- Technology Events in 2020
- Google’s Stadia Gaming Free for Two Months
- Debugging COVID-19 Data Using Excel
- Hiding Your Background When Working From Home
- Pixel by LabCorp Releases At Home Test
- Blockbuster Surviving Covid-19
- DevAroundTheSun a 24-hour Fundraiser May 12
- Repairing My Lenovo Yoga Pro 2
- Hard Drive Docking Station
- TechBash 2020, TechBash 2021, and COVID-19
- 2020 Year in Review Thus Far
- COVID-19 and Work From Home Update
- CodeMash 2021 is Cancelled
- Comcast Xfinity Data Cap Enforcement
- UPDATE: Comcast Xfinity Data Cap Enforcement
- TechBash 2021 Postponed
- Announcing TechBash 2022