Have you heard of TechBash? Assuming you have not, we are one of the only software development conferences in the Northeastern part of the United States. More importantly, we’re right down the road from you. Best yet, even if you think it’s best to stay over night while at the three day conference, it will cost less than $700! How many other conferences can offer a 3 day ticket and 2 nights at the Kalahari Resort and Water Park for that price?
Don’t miss out on all the fun!
The event takes place October 4th-6th in Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania which is just a short drive from Philadelphia, New York City, Washington DC, Boston, or Baltimore. Online booking with Group ID 1145 is only available through the end of the day on Friday, September 8th. In addition, rates are currently as low as $139 per night. After that we will no longer be able to guarantee our special low rates or availability**. We also have group rates available. Email email@example.com for more details.
Why Should You Attend?
Rather than bore you with the same information you’d find on our website, https://techbash.com, here is our Top 10 reasons:
- We have dozens of World Class speakers many of whom speak at International and National conferences such as Microsoft Build, DevConnections, and VS Live!
- It’s at the Kalahari Resort in the Poconos, home to North America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark at 220,000 square feet. There’s plenty of other activities there too!
- You’ll have 3 days of jam-packed sessions covering the freshest and most relevant content to what you do.
- Our Conference price is only $349, $50 less than last year. Other conferences listed in this email are priced at $1,499 or more for the same amount of session time.
- Like the large conferences, we have an attendee party that is loaded with appetizers and has plenty of drinks. Oh, and we also have a Game Night.
- Attendees have raved about the food quality and selection at our event.
- We’re a family friendly conference with dozens of activities at our venue, including our first session for kids, or within a reasonable drive. Our website has full details.
- Our venue is centrally located in the Poconos within Pennsylvania so it’s a short drive from location. But, if you choose to stay, rooms start at just $139 per night.
- Unlike other conferences, our attendees have tweeted that our conference Wi-fi may possibly be better than their work Internet connection.
- TechBash has been called the “Best Little Developer Conference”. Aurelia Core Team member, Ashley Grant, says that it’s his “favorite conference in the US!”
Drop what you’re doing, go talk to your boss or email your boss using our handy email template, and register today! There is so much family fun to be had, including our first session for kids. You should talk to your spouse and bring the whole family!