In today’s post, I’d like to talk about using a docking station to work from home and mimic your office experience. I’d also like to talk about adding home projects to your chores list to keep you busy.
Using Docking Stations
Do you work at the office with dual monitors or use an external mouse and keyboard? You can mimic your home work environment by purchasing a docking station to work remote. Most are very straight forward to setup. You can find common brands such as Dell, HP, Targus, Kensington and others online by visiting https://amzn.to/3aPdiJ1.
Stop: Be sure to check with your company's IT department to ensure that using a docking station does not violate their security policies.
Add Home Projects
Outside of work, many individuals are struggling to find things to do. Many have expressed that they are bored from walking the same routes around the neighborhood or feel that they’ve watched the entire catalog on Netflix. You can bypass the time by doing small projects. Since I’ve been working remote, on rainy days, I’ve taken on small jobs such as painting and replacing my smoke detectors.
Other Posts Related to COVID-19
Below you’ll find the list of other posts in the series:
- COVID-19, Resources, and Technology
- Free Technical Training and Welcome Spring
- Use Docking Station from Home and Add Home Projects
- Technology Events in 2020
- Google’s Stadia Gaming Free for Two Months
- Debugging COVID-19 Data Using Excel
- Hiding Your Background When Working From Home
- Pixel by LabCorp Releases At Home Test
- Blockbuster Surviving Covid-19
- DevAroundTheSun a 24-hour Fundraiser May 12
- Repairing My Lenovo Yoga Pro 2
- Hard Drive Docking Station